Assists with the research of internal and external best practices and with recommendations for process
- improvements.Assists with the research of internal and external best practices and with recommendations for process improvements.
- Assist business areas to understand and implement operational efficiency Model current and future processes for process redesign and improvements Recommend solutions to achieve business outcomes and deliver business value Proactively identify issues or gaps, analysing impacts and recommend solutions Facilitate workshops to deliver outcomes Assist the Manager,
- Business Process Improvement as required Understands and manages readiness and capacity for technology changes. Works with employees at all levels of the Organization, as well as across all Businesses, on functional objectives and assessing the current processes performed within and among functional areas which support these objectives. Analyse all procedures, processes and team-oriented tasks to reduce redundancy,
- build efficiency, and ultimately increase productivity of DMC staff. Enforce a structured process management approach and methodology to build and monitor DMC processes and procedures under the guidance of their direct supervisor. Simulate and test process improvements where appropriate.
- Communicate change and recommend training to impacted business units. Conduct all auditing efforts for DMC processes, procedures, and internal documentation.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or any other field
- Solid Computer BackgroundExperience:
- 3-5 Years of Experience in BPM, Change Management or Organization Development
- Required Skills & Knowledge: Communication Skills Analytical Problem Solving Planning & Organizing
- Quality Management Adaptability Project Management Team Work Business Process Management Literate
|Job Category||Information Technology|